- These general conditions of sale are agreed between Frente Diligente, Lda., owner of “Raffay Publicidade”, legal entity nº 515615366, headquartered at Rua Casal do Haver, Nº 3, Cave , Casal do Haver 2500-348 Alvorninha, hereinafter referred to as “Raffay” and anyone wishing to place orders through our website www.raffay-publicidade.com, hereinafter referred to as “User ”.
- These general conditions will apply to any user on the Raffay website, therefore any person, whether natural or legal.
- The parties agree that their orders placed through the website www.raffay-publicidade.com will be exclusively governed by this contract, excluding and superseding any other conditions previously available on our website.
- These general conditions are intended to provide and stipulate all necessary information to the User, on budgeting modalities of purchases made as well as other rights and legal information, through our website www.raffay-publicidade.com.
(Orders, Deadlines, Payment Terms and Refunds)
- Raffay will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of availability of a product, Raffay undertakes to inform the User of this fact as soon as possible.
- Orders are valid for 10 (ten) days, unless they are registered within the scope of a promotional campaign that defines a period different from this, and it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers, beyond the deadline. stipulated here.
- Each and every order is always carried out offline, that is, not electronically and as such is governed by traditional business rules and adjacent laws.
- The User will pay a lump sum corresponding to the value of the products and/or services ordered, which will include the costs of handling the order.
- The data contained in the invoice is the sole responsibility of the User both in filling and in confirmation, and after issuing the invoice, it will not be able to issue it again with changes.
Users may pay for orders for products and/or services in the following ways:
- Bank transfer
(Order dispatch and delivery times)
- Orders that are sent are sent by post (CTT express) to the address indicated by the User. If the User is absent, the delivery company will leave a notice in the mailbox with a number, and they must go to the post office indicated by the delivery company, in order to collect the order. the reference indicated by CTT is presented.
- To the price of the order, always add (unless otherwise stated in some campaign), the shipping costs, which up to 5 Kgs have a minimum cost of € 3.90 (unless they are collected and so on).< /li>
- Delivery time is 3 (three) working days (in mainland Portugal), after making the payment, except for any unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Raffay and the shipping company, which in this case may be attributed to Raffay.
Sole Paragraph: These conditions stipulated above regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the orders and guarantee the follow-up of the same between the parties, Raffay and User .
(How to place an Order)
- The User completes their order by accepting Raffay‘s response to their online quote request.
- The final confirmation of the order by the User, is equivalent to its full and unreserved acceptance of the prices and description of the products/services available for sale, as well as the general conditions of sale, which will be the only applicable to the present contract thus concluded.
Sole paragraph: Raffay will make every effort to ensure the maximum possible confidentiality and security of data transmitted by the User via the Internet.
(Conditions and general terms of Parcel Delivery)
- Orders can be delivered in different ways.
- Orders cannot be delivered to PO Boxes.
- Raffay is committed to delivering orders as quickly as possible.
- The availability periods correspond to the period of time in which the product is ready to be shipped, from the moment of your order and are based on the history of past supplies of these products, so they should be considered merely indicative, not serving guarantee for their future supplies.
- Raffay always strives to comply with the availability deadlines, informing the User if any difficulty is foreseen in its fulfillment, making available in this case the option of contract termination. By not exercising this right, the User assumes to maintain interest in the order and expressly consents to its delivery beyond the aforementioned period.
- The User can track the progress of their current order through the tracking number provided by the delivery company.
- Prices must be understood in Euros, with fees and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
- If there is an increase in the price of any product or service, the User will be immediately informed, and may choose to receive your order (paying the difference in value) or proceed with its cancellation.
Since there is no online sale or price indication, discounts are applied either in the case of ongoing campaigns that are publicly disclosed, or analyzed on a case-by-case basis.
(Right to contractual termination and Warranties)
- As it is always a face-to-face sale and products created to measure, which in most cases cannot be returned, the sale is considered to be completed and without the possibility of cancellation after the start of production of an order that has been approved by the
- When there is a possibility of return, it is a simple process, but it varies according to the source, so the User should contact Raffay in advance.
- Raffay does not accept any returns sent postage payable or cash on delivery. If a return is accepted, Raffay commits to refunding the User within a maximum period of 30 (thirty) days from the receipt of the return, being responsible in that case to bear the costs of postage, provided that the return is accompanied by the respective invoice.
- Returned products must be in salable condition, that is, in the same condition in which they reached the User, without any damage and cannot be products that have been customized specifically for the User.
- If the value of the exchange of products in an order results in a value greater than the initial value of the same, the User will have to bear the difference, using one of the payment methods available in clause three .
- If the value of the exchange of products in an order results in a value lower than the initial value of the same, or in the event of a return, the User, can choose one of the following forms of refund for the < strong>Paulinas from the excess value:
- Shopping voucher (valid for use in future purchases on the website) or
- Refund by bank transfer to NIB to be indicated by User.
- Products sent free of charge in the form of gifts or bonuses will not be refunded.
- The User cannot exercise the right to free resolution provided for in article 10 of Decree-Law nº 24/14, of 14 February, in the cases provided for in paragraphs c) and l) of article 17. of the same legal diploma, namely:
- Manifestly customized products
- Supply of recording, audio and video, of discs and computer programs from which the User has removed the seal of inviolability guarantee.
The User can You will submit your suggestions or complaints to Raffay through the “Contacts” menu, available on the website www.raffay-publicidade.com.
Raffay is not responsible for any inconvenience or damage caused to the User by the use of the Internet network, such as: service interruption, external intrusion, anomalies caused by computer viruses or any other another cause motivated by force majeure and beyond the control of Raffay.
(Processing Personal Data)
The processing of your data is carried out in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will appear in Raffay’s database and are intended for registration, statistical operations and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them. Its provision is optional and, under the terms of the law, the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that concerns you directly, in person or in writing, directly to the address on the home page of this website is guaranteed. Although Raffay’s website has secure areas, where information circulates encrypted, there are other personal data that circulate on an open network, not being protected against possible deviations. Therefore, Raffay will not be responsible for the communication of access passwords, passwords, confidential codes and any sensitive information that may eventually be diverted.
- All the content of the website www.raffay-publicidade.com is the intellectual property of Raffay and cannot be copied or reproduced, except to the extent necessary to allow its users to read it online.
- The contents on the website are produced by internal and external sources, and Raffay is not responsible for any lack of updating or inaccuracy in the information provided.
- All content, such as texts, illustrations, images, brands, photographs, logos, designs and others on the website, are protected by intellectual and criminal property legislation.
- The User who owns a website on the internet and who intends, for their personal use, to place a link to the Raffay website, will always have to ask for authorization the same, never being implied in the due legal terms. This implies the prohibition of any and all links referring to the Raffay website using framing or inline linking techniques.
Raffay ensures that all orders and billing will be copied on a durable and reliable support in order to preserve the information during the applicable legal period.
Single paragraph: The computerized records and archived by Raffay in its computer system within the security standards assured above, prove the communications between the parties, orders and payments made.
Raffay uses a security certificate to ensure safe navigation within its website, thus not assuming any responsibility for any inviolability of this certificate.
(Competent jurisdiction and applicable law)
- The law applicable to any contractual relationship that is established through the website www.raffay-publicidade.com with its User is Portuguese Law.
- In the event of a dispute arising from the interpretation, application and termination of the contract entered into between the parties within the general terms and conditions of sale, actions to demand its fulfillment, amendment, total or partial cancellation, nullity or others, the parties from now on, they elect the forum of the district of Lisbon, civil instance, expressly renouncing any other that by law, territory or species would be competent, or alternatively, the alternative dispute resolution entities existing in the Lisbon region, as agreed by the parties.