The content of this website (which includes but is not limited to texts, images, audio and video components, hereinafter CONTENTS) is protected by the Intellectual Property Law. The distribution, modification, transmission, copying, or any use of the contents of the website for public or commercial purposes, without the authorization of the company, is an offense penalized by current legislation. On the other hand, a non-exclusive, free and personal license is granted to use, copy, print and transfer (download) to the personal computer any material or document available on the website.
Alternative Consumer Dispute Resolution
Alternative dispute resolution is the possibility that all consumers have at their disposal to resort to official entities that help them in the resolution, or guidance of any conflict, before opening litigation in the Courts. As a general rule, the procedure is as follows: the customer asks an impartial third party to act as an intermediary between him and the merchant who is the subject of his complaint. The intermediary can suggest a solution to your complaint, impose a solution on both parties, or bring the parties together to find a solution. You may know the concept of alternative dispute resolution by another name: ‘mediation’, ‘conciliation’, ‘arbitration’ or ‘committee responsible for consumer disputes’. Alternative dispute resolution is, as a rule, less expensive, less formal and faster than the judicial route.
Responsibility for the contents of the website and its updating
The company refuses any liability arising from misuse of the contents and reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on the website and limit or not allow access to this information temporarily or definitively.
The information included in these web pages is current on the date of its last update and should be considered as guiding information for the user, regarding products and services and other additional information.
The company is not responsible for possible discrepancies that may arise between the version of its printed documents and the electronic version of the same published on the website. The contents, commercial activities, products and services included in the website of the company and any of the connected or linked at the same time, they are aimed at consumers residing in Portugal, so, in any case, Portuguese legislation will apply, with the Portuguese Courts competent.
The data provided is confidential, and will be incorporated into an automated file of the company, for which the company is responsible. Applicants authorize the company to transfer the data to the companies of their group in order to diligently respond to their request. The applicant has the right to access, rectify and cancel this data, electronically or by requesting it by email through the address to which the electronic data refer.
Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which their equipment is used, they may allow the user to be recognized. They may also collect, for example, the IP address that the computer uses to access the website, the URL of the requested web page, the time of connection and other parameters related to the operating system of the computer context used.
Non-session cookies are stored in the user’s browser memory, although the information they contain is not used.
What types of cookies does the site use?
- Technical cookies: these include performance cookies that serve to help improve the quality of our service and functionality cookies that allow us to store user preferences.
- Statistical cookies: collect information about the date of visit, the URL and the title of the visited web page. The reports generated with this information will be purely statistical giving information about the browsing behavior anonymously.
- Analytical cookies: they are used to find out which search engine you visited the website from and which search terms were used to find it. They also calculate the time spent on the web in each session and the number of times the user visitsor the page.
Types of cookies by duration
Cookies used on the website may have the following duration periods:
- Session: Expires when the user logs out.
- Service: Related to some personalized service within the site, with a maturity of less than twenty-four hours (24h).
- Permanent: They are permanently installed in your browser and are activated each time you visit the site, as long as you do not deactivate their use.
When using the site, some cookies are not placed by the company but by third parties. The companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies. For more information about the cookies that these third parties install, access the following links:
- For Google: https://www.google.es/intl/pt-PT/policies/technologies/cookies/
- For Youtube: http://www.google.es/intl/pt-PT/policies/privacy/
- For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
Enable, block and delete cookies
You can activate, block or delete cookies installed on your device by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. If you block the installation of cookies on your browser, it is possible that you will not be able to access some of the sections of our website.
The management of cookies is done through your browser and to configure cookies – activate, block or delete – you should consult the following links of the main browsers and devices:
- For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/pt-pt/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- For Safari™: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_EN
- For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pt&hlrm=en
- For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/activating-and-deactivating-cookies
- For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cookies.html
- For Android™: https://support.google.com/android/?hl=en
- For Windows Phone™: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-pt/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
- For Blackberry™: http://docs.blackberry.com/en-us/smartphone_users/deliverables/21583/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- For Safari on IOS (iPhone i iPad): http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_EN
- For Chrome on Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=en
- For Firefox on Android: http://support.mozilla.org/pt-BR/kb/limpe-seus-cookies-dados-privados-historico-e-conf
To configure third-party cookies, as they are not placed by the company, you should consult the websites of these third parties (identified above) to find out how you can identify, activate, block or delete them.